Making it Easier to Live at Home
Many older adults develop increasing needs as they age. Maybe you aren’t getting around as easily as you used to, or you need additional assistance with daily living activities.
Often these needs can be met in the comfort of your own home. Skilled nursing and therapy can make it easier to age in place, helping you maintain your independence.
Skilled nursing and therapy could be the answer you’re looking for. Start the conversation today.
Considering Your Needs
Let us help you by getting to know you and your needs. We’ll assess a handful of daily living tasks to help determine where we can support you best. A registered nurse will complete your assessment.
We may ask you about:
- Medical information, any diagnoses, history, medications, impairments, and devices you may have
- Your independence or need for assistance with meal preparation, cooking, shopping, and any special dietary needs you may have
- Your level of abilities with activities of daily living, including dressing, grooming, and hygiene
- Home security, including if you have an emergency response system and smoke detectors
- Home mobility, including any difficulty ascending or descending stairs, if you have grab bars, and if you need home renovations or repairs
- Assess your need for transportation, including whether or not you drive
- Determine support you may need with cleaning, laundry, household chores, lawn maintenance, and errands
- Consider if your health challenges are affecting your socialization. Social and emotional relationships with family and friends, participation in hobbies, activities, religion, outings, or pets
- Understand what support you have at home: who pays the bills, your power of attorney, if you have a living will, and identify risks for scams or identity theft
What Is Skilled Nursing & Therapy?
Skilled nursing and therapy are great options for those who have an upcoming surgery, are recovering from a stay in the hospital, or need extra assistance with medical or social services.
Our team is licensed and approved by Medicare to provide personal health services for aging adults when they need it most.
What Do We Do?
The type of nursing or therapy you or your loved one will receive is based on our mutual assessment. You may only require one service or several.
Our services include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Medical and social services
Our Health at Home services are accredited by The Joint Commission and certified by Medicare. We work closely with family physicians to help assess your condition, any developing needs, necessary medical equipment, and medications.
You can expect the same nurse to visit your home and assist you as needed to monitor for small changes in your health.
What Areas Do We Serve?
Our highly skilled nursing and therapy team will come to you, so you can enjoy the comfort of your own home.
Counties we serve include:
Get the Assistance You Need
If you know you have surgery coming up or have discovered unexpectedly you require additional assistance, please get in touch with us.
We contact and visit homes within 24 hours, whenever possible, and focus on helping you recover to avoid rehospitalization.
Why Choose Our At-Home Care
Enjoy an Independent Lifestyle
Enjoy your independence and continue living life in your home and community. Choose which services will assist you best.
Care in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Skilled nursing care at home can help make your recovery easier and prolong your independent lifestyle in your own home.
“I had a bad fall last year. When i came home, I had a hard time moving, so having therapy in my home was a blessing … they got me back on my feet. They also gave me daily exercises, so I stay strong.”
Maria C., patient
“… [Bethany Village Home Health Care] did a better job than I ever could. The physical therapist could encourage her, and my wife would respond to her better than she would have for me… because they’re the experts.”
Vic B., spouse of patient
“I did a Physical Therapy discharge for a client with many medical issues that needed a high level of care. [Our clinicians] Kathy, Jamie and Katie did a wonderful job with her and she has progressed well, meeting her goals. She would have likely been back in the hospital without our care.”